This year's John Assaraf and NeuroGym Brain-A-Thon launch promises to be the best one yet! I've already reserved my spot and cannot wait for it to start. The list of guests that John Assaraf invited this year is pretty impressive and I'm pretty sure that during the usual 6 and half to 7 hour complimentary presentation there will be a ton of valuable information to learn for sure.
John Assaraf announced that the main theme of this year's brain-a-thon is “Shatter Your Financial Glass Ceiling & Live An Exceptional Life”. Between all of the brain-a-thon presentations, we'll be able to identify patterns that are still holding us back and why is our current mindset keeping us “content” and “stuck” where we are.
Brain-A-Thon goal (based on original ideas from Wining The Game Of Money course) is to then enable us to remove that urge to procrastinate and to start moving and operating in the states of highest productivity. This state is different for each person, but there are always approaches that allow us start achieving our goals – instead of just setting the goal and never doing anything about them.
The other topics that will be discussed during this brain-a-thon will be how to effectively take the necessary action and continuously move forward and to finally be able to stop reacting and simply take control of our lives.
The list of Brain-A-Thon guest speakers and presenters includes:
- Dr. Srini Pillay – “Eliminate Fear and Negative Emotions” – Dr. Pillay will show you the easiest ways to recognize and release the devastating effects that fear of failure or fear of success have in your life. You will learn why fear is starving your chances for ultimate success and more importantly, you’ll discover the best ways to release fear’s crippling grip on your financial success.
- Sharon Pearson – “From Suicidal to 10 Million a Year” – Sharon Pearson is often referred to as the ‘Superpreneur’ – and when you hear her story, it’s easy to see why.
- David Krueger, M.D. – “Creating a New Money Story: Roadmap for Money Mastery” – Apply the mind and brain sciences to understand the surface and shadow stories of a relationship with money to inform choices, map new possibilities, and navigate a journey of transformation of a money story.
- Dr. Heidi Hanna – “Creating a Stress Shield, Tips to Transform Financial Stress” – Dr. Heidi Hanna is going to show you how you can eliminate your stress and worries about money.
- Dr. Daniel Amen – “Change Your Brain, Change Your Income” – Daniel Amen believes that brain health is central to all health and success. When your brain works right, he says, you work right; and when your brain is troubled you are much more likely to have trouble in your life.
- Mark Waldman – “Unshackle the chains of your past: letting go of past failures, traumas or events that are keeping you stuck” – Mark Waldman, in the field of neuroscience, has authored 14 books, including the national bestseller How God Changes Your Brain which Oprah selected as one of the nine “Must Read” books for 2012.
If you haven't registered for this event yet, the actual process is very similar to other online events – but after you have registered for this brain-a-thon event, John Assaraf prepared a few great surprises and unexpected gifts for the people that sign up.
You will get access to several of John Assaraf's videos (and valuable information from Winning The Game Of Money) explaining some key concepts related to his teachings and they also serve as a fantastic introduction to the material discussed during the brain-a-thon.
Here is a great introduction video to this year's John Assaraf Brain-A-Thon in which John Assaraf gives some additional details on how to apply and instructions on what to expect:
Other goodies that you'll receive are the Brain-A-Thon agenda with even more detailed information about each guest speaker and the topic of their presentation and another guide which I found priceless! You'll receive a pdf document that contains a blueprint packed with information on how to create your own set of goals and motivational tools to maintain that focus.
This free document called “John Assaraf's Exceptional Life Blueprint” contains the actual tools that John Assaraf himself uses – details like his own definition of life purpose, mission, declarations related to wealth, spiritual teachings etc.
In there, you'll find a complete roadmap on how to design, map and execute all of the goals you have set for you! And those are the ones John Assaraf himself uses every day – so they must be working, right!? 🙂
I personally really liked the motivational and inspirational quotes and daily prayers that John uses to stay centered and focused on his goals. This brain-a-thon pdf is structured as a workbook so that you can, following John Assaraf's example, fill in your own information, goals and other details (great freebies from the Winning The Game Of Money online course).
This is how the confirmation screen will look like (after you enter your name and email address):
And it is on this page where you'll be able to watch a great brain-a-thon (Winning The Game Of Money) introduction video and download the two great pdf documents I just described.
The rest of the free videos will be sent directly to the email you used to register with – so make sure you watch for those too because they contain even more great information about how our brains work and how we can use that to our advantage in pursuing any goal we want.
In this same page, you can set yourself a reminder in a calendar you prefer, but that's not really necessary because you'll also receive regular reminders from NeuroGym by email as well. So this is pretty much how the process of registration for this year's John Assaraf Brain-A-Thon looks like.
Make sure you book these 7 hours with John Assaraf and invest that time in your own self-growth. You definitely deserve it and I'm sure you'll get a ton of valuable information that you can use right away!